Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eye Balls

I have experienced a true medical and financial miracle. After living more than half my life with hindered vision, relying as so many of us do on glasses and contacts, and coping with strange and painful ocular migraines for the last two years, I CAN SEE. The eye dude has cut my eyeballs open and he has fixed them. And I awoke from a three or four hour post-surgery nap able to step out onto my balcony, seeing for the first time (in high freaking def) the world that I live in. And, whoa, dudes. God's made this world in pretty magnificent fashion. I mean, trees even have leaves from far away, and I get to see 'em changing and falling. This is CRAZY.

Just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I had another friend who recently had his eyeballs cut open - he says the change is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete