Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Go 'Round.

This shouldn't come as a surprise.

I'm heading back to the furthest ends of the earth, cultivating the gospel hidden by Christ within me, and hitting the road to share it with everyone I can find.

This is the illogical path. But it's where my heart finds peace, so it's the direction I'm moving.

The money is not there. The support system seems questionable. There's lots of work needed to make it happen.

14 months into the apostolic journey, and I'm still not very good at explaining this thing. I hope it's never explainable. God must open our eyes to other dimensions to get us to swallow the gospel, and the need for its delivery. If I ever "get it," I quit.

Won't you please join me on this absurd journey of love and joy? Help me spread the blessing and provision and peace like a lovely virus throughout all the land?

I'll keep you posted on the details. I'm calling on you, because I can't do it alone.

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. def praying for you. love this. a lot. you're awesome. God's awesome. duh.

    ReplyDelete